Bruno VSL-900 Scooter Lift
Interior Wheelchair & Scooter Lift
This fully powered lift is ideal for raising and storing a fully-assembled scooter or wheelchair into the sliding side door of minivans, as well as the passenger side door of full-size vans. Simply connect the docking device to your scooter or wheelchair, and effortlessly raise and store with the hand-held pendant.
- Ideal for raising and storing a fully-assembled scooter or wheelchair into the driver or passenger (sliding) side door of minivans, as well as the passenger side door of full-size vans.
- Requires very little arm strength, balance or effort to use. Itâ€™s so compact that even when you use it in a minivan, there is still enough room for three passengers to sit comfortably in the rear seat. With the scooter removed, or when traveling without the scooter, entry and exit is easy since the door opening remains unobstructed.
- Features an optional installation assembly that eliminates the need to drill holes in the floor of the vehicle. This allows easier removal when it comes time to transfer the lift in and out of a minivan.
- Can be used for either three- or four-wheel scooters as well as manual-folding or power wheelchairs weighing up to 200 lb/90 kg. The hand-held controller makes this lift simple and easy to use.
- Powered by your vehicle’s battery and all lift operations are automatic – just help guide the scooter or wheelchair into place.
- Can be powered by the vehicle’s battery or the optional Bruno Pow’rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle’s power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with small accessory batteries.
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a vehicle lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs