Bruno Space-Saver ASL-325
Interior Vehicle Lift
These take-apart lifts (ASL-325/ASL-350) are exceptionally versatile, designed to help store your scooter in vehicles with smaller trunks. Connect the lift strap, press a button, and your parially-assembled scooter is raised or lowered. Lift easily disassembles after use.
- Designed to fit closer to the interior trunk wall, providing a tighter arc when manually swinging the scooter in/out of the trunk. This allows scooters to be stored in spaces that won’t work with more conventional lift designs, and the rotation of the lift arm makes it possible to raise/lower the scooter at the rear or side of the vehicle.
- Lightweight – assembly/disassembly can be completed in three simple steps, quickly and easily.
- Can be stored anywhere – in the trunk or inside the vehicle itself. And when an additional tower base installation kit is ordered, the Space-Saver can be used in more than one vehicle.
- Optional exterior hitch mount available
- Raises and stores many types of three- or four-wheel scooters weighing up to 200 lb/ 91 kg.
- Three piece take-apart lift. Heaviest piece weighs 15 lb/7 kg
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a vehicle lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs