Bruno Back-Saver AWL-1600
Exterior Wheelchair Lift System
This simple to operate product lifts and stores your manual wheelchair at the back of the vehicle. Once the wheelchair has been rolled on to the platform, press a button to raise and lock into place with an automatic Hold-Tite Arm.
- Simple to operate and does not require any manual lifting. Just fold up the wheelchair and roll it onto the platform. Turn the key to the ON position and depress the rocker switch to the UP position. Unloading the wheelchair is just as simple and trouble-free.
- Rated to handle most folding wheelchairs, with 22 in/56 cm or larger rear wheels, and features a 100 lb/45 kg weight capacity.
- Fits a standard Class I hitch tongue or a Class II/III if an adapter is used. It also features a strong, tubular frame for structural rigidity and maximum durability.
- Features a self-locking, hold-tite bar that’s designed to grip the chair firmly during transport, without marring its finish.
- Meets state and federal D.O.T. regulations for license plate illumination and visibility. It also includes an extra brake light for security and peace of mind.
- Can be powered by the vehicle’s battery or the optional Bruno Pow’rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle’s power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with small accessory batteries.
- Bruno Turning Automotive Seating (TAS) complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a vehicle lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs