Bruno Joey VSL 4000HW
Interior Wheelchair & Scooter Lift
This simple to use product lifts and stores your unoccupied scooter or powerchair inside your minivan or full size van at the touch of a button. Simply roll your mobility device on the platform from either side, hit a button, and let the Joey lift and store your mobility device for you. Securement belts are included for safety during transport. An optional barrier system is available for added safety and convenience.
- Fully Powered – Makes lifting and storing your scooter or powerchair inside your minivan or full size van virtually effortless – one button operation
- 350 lb/160 kg lifting capacity
- Safe/Reliable – Lifecycle tested beyond industry standards
- Gentle slope and textured finish make platform easy to roll on to
- Drive on/off either side of platform – no reversing necessary
- Includes securement straps for safety
- Optional barrier system allows for the safe and convenient securement of your mobility device, even if you are unable to use retractable belts
- Bruno’s Back-Off™ backrest removal device allows someone to lift off the backrest part of the mobility device seat, allowing it to fit into shorter vehicle openings without having to remove the entire seat! Available for many different scooters and powerchairs.
- Can be powered by the vehicle’s battery or the optional Bruno Pow’rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle’s power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with small accessory batteries.
- No structural modifications to your vehicle – can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall on your next vehicle
- Many custom, vehicle specific mounting kits are available for an extra clean and precise installation
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Turning Automotive Seating™ (TAS) complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a vehicle lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs